Wednesday 8 August 2012

Numéro un.

Goodness me internet, it's been a wee while. Although I dislike you in many ways, I kind of like the idea of documenting this next year... so here I am. Hello. :) How long this lasts is anyone's guess!

Some facts :

- I don't live in Germany anymore.
- I thought I would be sad about this, but actually I found other things to worry about, such is life, perhaps I'm just too busy to think about it yet?
- I am currently back in my childhood home.
- Whilst this has many positives, constantly taking food from the fridge and hanging around in one's house clothes all day are not two of them. #lazy
- Life is a bit : blah blah on the phone blah blah international health insurance blah guidebook blah blah ebay blah post stuff blah blah wake eat sleep do it again-y..
- It is 2.01428571428571429 weeks until I LEAVE! For a whole year argh! Typing that has just given me one of those jolts of scaredness you get, like when you forgot to do your homework in year ten or relive something drunkenly embarrassing you did once, you know the feeling.
- Finally, although I wanted to write a whole lot, it seems a few bullet points have covered the most of it, look at that, less is more. Perhaps real life me could learn a little something from typing me ;)

More on the history of things that happened (/will happen) when I don't have to be up early tomorrow to wash shoes, post packages, drink coffee and the like.

Overandout..

No comments:

Post a Comment